Kareena is demography acting workshops & alive on her accessory for Stepmom remake

Manish Malhotra is accepting a harder time aggravating to accompany down Kareena's glamour-quotient in Stepmom, to accomplish her accessory like the accustomed alive woman. Kareena is abrogation annihilation to adventitious this time. In her assurance to accomplish abiding she can bout strides with the appalling scene-stealer Kajol in the desi Stepmom, she has been agilely accessory acting workshops with the film's administrator Siddharth Malhotra.

To accomplish time for this, Kareena has been burglary time out of the rehearsals for the song that she began cutting with Aamir in 3 Idiots this week.

Playing Kajol's soutan in the Indian Stepmom won't be a breeze for Kareena Kapoor. The two actresses alpha cutting calm from the end of this month.

Says Kareena, "The endure time I apposite for a allotment it was for Vishal Bhardwaj's Omkara. However, that was a added anarchistic blur and role area I had to get into a ambience and appearance I knew annihilation about. But Stepmom is burghal and actual contemporary. I play a actual accustomed metro-centric alive girl. It should've been easier."

Through the workshops, Kareena is advertent how difficult it is to play a accustomed girl. "I airing allocution dress like an accustomed alive girl. I'll be application no makeup."

The clothes by Manish Malhotra will on this break be far beneath alluring than what Kareena about gets to wear. "I couldn't cut my hair as planned because of chain clashes. And I didn't wish to cut my continued hair. But I'm traveling for a new hairstyle."

The better claiming is to face the camera with the dogged Kajol. Says Kareena, "She's consistently been one of my favourite actresses. We formed calm in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But this is something else."

Kareena says there are lots of affecting scenes amid the two women. "The desi adaptation of Stepmom is actual altered from the original. My role is aswell a big abandonment from what Julia Roberts played in Stepmom."

0 comments:

Categories